2019 Passport Yachts 545 Center Cockpit
Yacht price :
The sale of OCEAN EYES, a 2019 Passport Vista 545 Center Cockpit, presents a rare opportunity to step into a like-new boat with warranties and every detail well thought of and prepared for her next owners.
The Passport 545 Center Cockpit was the Cruising World Boat of the Year in 2012 as well as Sail Magazines Best Boat winner in 2012 at her debut. Judge Alvah Simon said, "I consider this boat a contender for Best Value because there's that kind of quality and equipment built into it," said Simon. "The attention to detail is stunning. It's a piece of art you leave out in the rain."
Over 32,000 man hours go into the build of each 545, from its solid hull(no core), best in class wood work and joinery with Cherry hardwood used throughout, all the way up to the Selden mast, no expense has been spared in the build of Ocean Eyes.
OCEAN EYES is the most recent hull (#11) of the 545 series and is truly turn-key. Her highlights and many upgrades include:
Bow thruster, Solar, Raymarine electronics, Prep for Blue Water tools like watermaker and SSB, Electric Winches, Painted mast with spreader lights, AIS, Dinghy davits and more...
- Passport Yachts
- 545 Center Cockpit
- Charleston, SC, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- OCEAN EYES
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 54 ft - 16.46 meter
- 54 ft 6 in - 16.61 meter
- 15 ft 2 in - 4.62 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Draft - max:
- 5 ft 6 in - 1.68 meter
- Draft - min:
- Bridge Clearance:
- 65 ft - 19.81 meter
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 110 (Individual), 110 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- Fuel Tank:
- 250 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Fresh Water Tank:
- 250 gallons - 1 tank(s)
- Holding Tank:
- Total Cabins:
- Total Berths:
- Total Sleeps:
- Total Heads:
- Captains Cabin:
- Crew Cabins:
- Crew Berths:
- Crew Sleeps:
- Crew Heads:
Solid fiberglass hull, hand laminated, using DBM stitched biaxial fiberglass fabrics in conjunction with 100% Vinylester resin throughout the entire hull. Aramid reinforcement in hull lay up. Ashland Maxguard gelcoat applied on all exterior fiberglass surfaces.
A matrix of longitudinal and transverse foam cored stringers using DBM stitched biaxial fabrics in the lower hull and hull sides provide maximum hull stiffness. A water tight bulkhead is located forward.
Internal lead ballast glassed into a fixed modified fin keel (no keel bolts). Balanced skeg mounted rudder, with internal stainless steel rudderpost and integral stainless steel reinforcement.
The deck structure is a composite construction using closed cell Divinycell foam coring. All deck hardware areas are reinforced using high density Divinycell H200 closed cell foam. No wood coring is used anywhere. All deck hardware is through bolted
using stainless steel backing plates and bolts.
Engine and Steering
- Yanmar 110 HP marine common rail diesel engine.
- Excellent engine access on all sides
- Racor 500 fuel filter.
- Foam insulated engine room.
- 12 Volt exhaust fan for engine room.
- Groco Raw water strainer for engine intake
- Scot Anti-siphon valve.
- Muffler/water lock system with gas and water separator.
- Bronze shaft strut with cutlass bearing.
- 1 1/2" stainless steel prop shaft with three blade bronze propeller.
- Custom bronze stuffing box.
- Aluminum 5052 grade fuel tanks with baffles.
- Jefa rack and pinion steering system with pedestal, guard and folding table.
- Stainless steel steering wheel.
- Emergency steering system with tiller.
- Edson rudder bearing.
- Bronze rudder shoe.
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- AB Lammina AL Flat Floor Aluminum RIB(10'6") with 20HP Tohatsu EFI OB
Spars and Rigging
- Selden internal furling mast.
- Five halyards: main, genoa-1, genoa-2, spinnaker and
topping lift(back up main halyard), led internally.
- Hard Vang.
- Flag halyards at spreaders.
- LED mast head tricolor and anchor light.
- Deck and steaming lights.
- Masthead mounted windex.
- 316 stainless steel rigging with compression fittings.
- Furlex furling system for reaching sail stay.
- Furlex furling system for working jib head stay.
- LED Spreader lights
- Rig and Boom painted AwlGrip White
- In Boom Roller Preventer
- Selden installed LED uplights
- Code Zero Package - Outboard Genoa Tracks, Cars, Blocks and Sheets
Sails and Canvas
- (Upgrade to Fusion 6500) Quantum furling mainsail.
- Quantum furling reacher.
- (Upgrade to Fusion 6500) Quantum furling working jib.
- Dodger connected to stainless steel fixed windshield.
- (Upgrade) Quantum Code Zero sail
Deck hardware and Fittings
- Non-skid side decks and cabin house top.
- Solid teak cap rail.
- Six custom 316 stainless steel mooring fairleads.
- Six yachtsmen type 316 stainless steel 12" mooring cleats.
- 1.25" 316 stainless steel bow and wrap around stern pulpits.
- 1.25" 316 stainless steel stanchions, 34" high with custom bases.
- 316 stainless steel boarding gates port and starboard.
- ¼" diameter double lifelines.
- Stainless steel deck and cockpit drains.
- Five 316 stainless steel cowl vents with cover plates.
- Five 316 stainless steel cowl vent guards.
- Manship stainless steel overhead hatches.
- Hood stainless steel opening ports with safety glass and screens.
- Contoured tinted 12 mm laminated glass saloon windows.
- Harken aluminum genoa and jib tracks with cars.
- Harken ball bearing traveler system with control lines and hardware for main sheet.
- Six Harken deck organizers.
- Spinlock sheet stoppers in cockpit.
- Harken blocks for sheets and halyards.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Fiberglass molded LPG storage compartment for two 20# tanks.
- Teak cockpit table with foldout leaves.
- Two molded coaming compartments with acrylic doors.
- Custom 316 stainless steel companionway sliding hatch with acrylic insert.
- Custom 316 stainless steel sliding drop board.
- Custom 316 stainless steel boarding ladder on stern.
- Optional Hard Dodger.
- Custom Stainless Steel laminated glass Windshield
- Teak Eyebrows
- Port Lights in Hull
- Teak on Transom steps and sides
- Teak Seats on Bow and Stern
- Top Stern Pulpit rail extended forward to port and starboard gate to make solid lifeline.
- 4 additional pad eyes added
- Stainless steel striker on cap rail
- Kato Island Davit Set(folding) w/ slip on stabilizer
- Kato outboard motor lift
- Edson Motor Mount
- Bimini and Dodger(Custom Cockpit front enclosure to replace standard dodger which the owner still has) with stainless handrails and connector piece
- Cockpit Cushions
- Table Cover
- Outboard Cover
- Newport BBQ Grill plumbed to propane
- Upgraded helm wheel
- Dockside water connection
- Custom aft deck sunshade
- Custom 316 stainless steel double bow roller/stem head fitting with stainless steel rollers.
- (Upgrade) #77 Ultra anchor with swivel and 250' of G43 chain.
- (Upgrade) Muir Storm 3500 electric windlass.
- Custom stern anchor locker, hawse and cleat.
- Secondary rode, 25' G43 chain and 200' line.
All winches are Harken Radial
- (Upgraded to Electric) 2 - Two-speed #70.2 STEC Genoa (Primary) winches.
- 1 - Two-speed #46 STC main sheet winch.
- (Upgraded to Electric) 2 - Two-speed #46 STEC utility winches.
- 2 - Two-speed #46 STC halyard winches.
- 2 - 10" locking winch handles.
- (Upgrade) Raymarine Axiom Pro 9" Plotter at Nav station w/ Seatalk antenna
- (Upgrade) Raymarine 24" Digital Radar on custom stainless steel mast bracket
- (Upgrade) Raymarine Axiom Pro 12 at helm w/ network switch
- RayMarine i50 and i60 sailing instruments to include depth, speed, and wind direction.
- Raymarine autopilot with Jefa transmission drive unit.
- Icom M605 VHF radio with masthead antenna.
- Ritchie FN 201 pedestal mounted compass with cover.
- Cockpit mounted waterproof panel for navigation and exterior lights.
- Hailer Horn
- ICOM Command MIC at helm
- Raymarine AIS700 Class B Transponder
- Raymarine SR150 Sirius Receiver
- Custom Blue Sea electrical panel (CE and ABYC compliant).
- A/C panel section includes two load groups and a source selector switch for shore power lines and generator.
- D/C panel sections include master breakers for load groups.
- Digital gauges for A/C and D/C panel.
- 110-volt shore power system with 50/250 service.
- 110-volt outlets throughout.
- 110-volt GFI outlets in both heads and galley.
- A/C and D/C electrical wiring conduits.
- Four 12-volt 8-D AGM marine batteries.
- One Group 31 engine start battery.
- Two Group 31 windlass batteries.
- 1355 total battery amp-hours.
- Balmar 120 AH alternator with Maxcharge regulator.
- Spare Alternator.
- Two Balmar Digital Duo Chargers.
- 3000 watt Pure Sine Wave Inverter/Charger.
- Internal bonding system to all chain plates, thru hulls, engine and rudder system to zap zinc.
- LED lighting with dimmers customized to interior plan.
- Interior LED courtesy lights at floor level.
- Engine room and lazarette lights.
- LED running lights to international rule.
- Custom accent lighting
- Four automatic locker lights
- LED exterior courtesy lights (Seven pairs)
- Galvanic Isolator
- Frigoboat refrigeration digital controls
- Norther Lights 6kW Generator (725 hours Nov 2020)
- Cruisair Reverse Cycle A/C 36,000 BTU - 3 units
- Copper strapping in hull
- Victron BMV 600 Battery Monitor
- Pre-rigged for SSB
- Ion Dissipator
- Glomex Digital TV Antenna
- Samsung 43" TV(Connected to nav instruments)
- Fusion Stereo w/ 4 interior speakers, two exterior speakers and subwoofer
- Solar Panels - Solbian 160w flexible panels (total 320w) custom-sewn (removable) into Bimini top and wired to two Victron MPPT 75/15 solar controllers with Bluetooth.
- Two 316L stainless steel water tanks with baffles.
- Eleven-gallon hot water heater (110 volt and engine driven).
- Hot and cold pressure water system.
- Constant pressure variable speed fresh water pump.
- Scandvik or equivalent faucets in galley and heads.
- Scandvik or equivalent transom mounted hot and cold pressure water shower.
- Salt water deck wash down.
- Two galley floor pumps, salt and fresh water.
- Two large heads with shower.
- Automatic sump pump in each head.
- One Raritan electric toilet and one Raritan manual toilet.
- Holding tank and piping for waste disposal in each head.
- Raritan holding tank monitor.
- Bronze ball cocks/thru hull fittings bonded to ships system.
- Rule 2000 electric 12-volt bilge pump with automatic float switch.
- Rule 3700 electric 12-volt emergency bilge pump with automatic float switch.
- Additional bilge pump in water tight area forward.
- Manual bilge pump.
- Total electric bilge pump capacity 6,500 GPH.
- Wema fuel and water monitoring system.
- Fresh water deck washdown
- Dual Racor Filters
- Washer Dryer Combo
- Built-in icemaker in Main Saloon
- Upgraded Groco sea water strainers for A/C
- Pre-wired and plumbed for watermaker
- American Cherry cabinetry veneers and solid wood doors and lockers.
- Standard two staterooms, two head layout arrangement.
- All bulkheads are of marine grade plywood tabbed to hull sides and deck.
- Solid wood trim on all interior bulkheads and cabinetry.
- Solid wood cabin doors.
- Custom navigation station with custom seating.
- Wood ceilings on exposed hull sides.
- Solid wood handrails port and starboard.
- Removable vinyl overhead.
- Teak and holly cabin sole.
- Numerous removable, locking floorboards with stainless steel hardware.
- Chrome and stainless steel hardware on all lockers, doors and cabinets.
- Corian counter tops in galley and heads with stainless steel sinks.
- Medicine cabinet in each head.
- Port side settee/dinette has larger dining table, small coffee table, and filler cushions to create berth
- Starboard settee has custom table that inserts along settee
- Curved Companionway Steps
- Vanity and mirror in aft cabin
- Folding Headboard for Berth in aft cabin
- Colored Corian upgrade in Galley and Heads
- Corian on additional surfaces (entertainment area, end tables, etc.)
- Glass Fronted Crystal Locker
- Ultra Leather Fabric Upgrade in Saloon
- Stainless towel/safety bar in aft head
- Plexiglass shower door
- Upgrade to Ocean Air Skyscreens on overhead hatches
- Custom interior carpets
- Custom lee cloth for settee
- Custom window and hatch covers
- 12 volt refrigeration and freezer systems with keel coolers.
- Poured foam insulated refrigerator and freezer compartments with signature Passport front and top openings.
- Three-burner stainless steel LPG stove with oven.
- Stainless steel lined stove area.
- Stainless steel stove safety bar.
- Safety LPG panel with solenoid.
- Two LPG tanks.
- Custom deep double stainless steel sinks with Corian covers and wooden cutting boards.
- Corian counter tops.
- Built-in microwave oven.
- Trash bin.
- Numerous drawers, lockers and dry storage bins.
- Frigoboat refrigeration digital controls
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
2019 Passport Yachts 545 Center Cockpit