2004 MJM Yachts 34z
Yacht price :
- MJM Yachts
- Annapolis, MD, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Doug Zurn
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 34 ft - 10.36 meter
- 34 ft - 10.36 meter
- 11 ft - 3.35 meter
- Dry Weight:
- Draft - max:
- 2 ft 4 in - 0.71 meter
- Draft - min:
- Bridge Clearance:
- 9 ft 6 in - 2.9 meter
- Cruise Speed:
- 29 MPH
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- Max Speed:
- 35 MPH
Total Power: 440
Fresh Water: 60
· Standard is the Down East Hard-Top model with front-opening windshields for maximum weather protection or ventilation.
· Hi-tech composite construction under vacuum using an oven post-cured epoxy impregnated, stitched biaxial E-glass/Kevlar/CoreCell laminate.
· Solid epoxy GRP centerline keel/backbone and chines with structural grid to minimize damage from grounding and to exceed 2003 draft CE Mark (ISO) structural standards for an Ocean Category A vessel.
· Modified deep-V, offshore hull design with sharp entry and moderate beam having dual lifting strakes, chine flats, 18-degree transom deadrise and prop pocket for shoal draft operation.
· Fully recessed trim tab pockets.
· Premium Awlgrip hull finish with cove and waterline boot (or chine) stripes in color of choice.
· Anti-fouling bottom paint.
· Transferable 10-year warranty against osmotic blistering.
· Bilges, lockers and engine compartment finished with smooth off-white epoxy finish.
· Low maintenance, high-density PVC gunwale guardrail with high-polish stainless steel rub strip.
· Large, tinted Lewmar through-hull opening ports in saloon w/screens and pull-down blinds for harbor viewing from below and good ventilation...even when raining.
· Molded swim platform with 37" telescoping, stainless under-platform ladder and hand-hold or mooring bar. Non-skid color matches deck. Platform is constructed with no openings so as to dampen wake and exhaust noise.
· Optional transom door to starboard with removable transom seat section.
· Molded quarter-guard with stainless rubstrake extending from corners of transom platform.
· Hi-tech composite construction under vacuum, using an oven post-cured epoxy impregnated, stitched biaxial E-glass and Baltek Aerospace-Grade Core. Exceptionally strong molded & gelcoated pilothouse hardtop and window frame with fixed side window.
· Insignia white gelcoat deck with molded sand- textured non-skid and toe-rails. Optional contrasting non-skid colors are wheat (light beige), buff, dune (beige), ivory, and light gray.
· Convertible pilothouse enclosed by clear, roll-up, double-polished vinyl windows with acrylic/vinyl border to match gel coat. Windows and aft entry door roll-up in place without having to remove and store below. Center section, of 3 aft curtains, rolls up separately as the door with a combination window/screen opening.
· Dual opening windshields with safety glass and electric wiper/washers.
· 316 stainless deck drains (P&S) divert dirt/soot into gray water system and out transom...rather than thru the toe-rail streaking topsides.
· Muir electric windlass with rope/chain gypsy w/chain snub, chain protector on deck, deck & console buttons.
· Custom-styled hi-polish stainless bow roller and chocks with hi-polish stainless Lewmar 15 kg claw anchor.
· 12" 316 stainless Super Yacht "Profile" bow cleats (2) and 10" side-deck and stern cleats (4) with matching bow chocks (2) having 22mm opening .
· Stainless 1¼" foredeck safety rail (choice of extended or short) with Guest stainless 70,000 CP remote controlled spotlight mounted on top for "no-glare" visibility forward at night.
· Stainless handrails (6 pairs) on cabin trunk, pilothouse roof, side windshield frame, aft of pilothouse for boarding and under pilothouse roof aft of piloting chairs and companionway entrance.
· Full width transom seat with gloss varnished Adirondack style teak backrest and 3" UltraLeather cushions w/piping (3). Snap-on ,weather cover preserves upholstery and the only exposed varnished wood on deck from weathering.
· Molded boarding steps (P&S) in cockpit with teak decking tread optional.
· Flush-top cockpit coamings for comfortable seating, ease of boarding and fishing.
· Large storage compartments under cockpit sole with hinged lids, overboard drains and lockdown seals capable of holding deflated Avon Redcrest dinghy, offshore survival raft, or optional fish box.
· 20"Wx72"Lx40"D pilothouse settee lockers P&S with gray studded vinyl flooring and silver vinyl mesh storage bags for fender, dockline, mountain bike & golf club storage.
· Pilothouse settees with bolstered, single 4" Ultraleather cushion on bottom and 2 bolstered seatbacks in color of choice. Settees function as 2' x 6'6" berths with feet outboard of Stidd seats.
· Lewmar 20x20 foredeck hatch with screen and pull shade over main saloon.
· Opening ports with screens (2) over galley & head.
· Gloss-varnished teak bi-fold companionway door and 4-section hinged cover with combo lock.
· Matched Stidd 500N low back, piloting chairs in Ultraleather. Color of choice to match cockpit cushions.
· Bi-level instrument panel for Northstar 6000i; depth sounder; engine controls and instruments; searchlight; trimtab & anchor windlass panels.
· Ritchie SS-2000 4.5" flush-mount high-performance Supersport powerboat compass with movable sunshield & cover.
· Mega-yacht style navigation center to port with 23x17 surface for Charkit and/or laptop and 4" deep drawer plus communications panel for VHF, SSB or phone hookups.
· Recessed drink holders (4).
· Pilothouse deck hinges upward 40 degrees on power screw lifts for engine compartment access.
· Single Yanmar 6LY2A-STP 440 horsepower, 6-cylinder, freshwater cooled, turbo-charged diesel with top speed over 35 mph.
· ZF 80-1 A high performance 8 degree down-angle transmission with 1.1567:1 gear ratio with standard Yanmar 80 amp alternator.
· Custom Kobelt stainless single-lever cable shift and throttle control for optimum response.
· analog gauges for tachometer/engine hour meter, voltmeter, oil pressure, water temperature, and fuel level (2) gauges with Yanmar engine alarms and engine raw water flow indicator.
· UL approved fuel shutoffs and fuel/air Separators in vent line.
· 900 Series Racor fuel filter with spare cartridge.
· Sound-insulated cockpit floors and bulkheads surrounding engine.
· Manganese bronze strut with cutlass bearing
· 1-3/4" Aquamet 22 stainless shaft with 4-blade 20x22, .85, #3 Cup left (or right) hand bronze prop w/streamlined zinc.
· PSS dripless shaft seal.
· Dual custom Luther aluminum fuel tanks with 150-gallon total capacity.
· Parker 221FR fire resistant USCG Class 1 high-tensile, steel-wire-braid-reinforced, blue-rubber fuel hoses.
· Marelon engine raw water intake seacock with bronze strainer having fresh water engine flush connection.
· Custom Sounddown "Silencer" muffler and exhaust system with double-layer of Sounddown insulating tiles over prop pocket.
· Stainless engine air intakes (4) under cockpit coamings.
· Fiberglass drip pan below engine and transmission.
· Fireboy fire suppressant system in engine compartment with portable extinguisher in cockpit recess.
· Recessed, hinge-out, Custom backlit electrical panel to starboard of companionway with 25-12v DC breakers over 11-125/250v 50 Amp breakers.
· Digital AC and DC monitors
· Cantalupi halogen cabin reading lights (4) in cabin.
· Overhead Cantalupi halogen spotlights over galley (3), head (2), saloon table (2), piloting console (2) and pilothouse (2) on 3 dimmer switches.
· Courtesy lights (4) cockpit, saloon and head.
· Engine compartment lights (3)
· Stainless 12V outlets (3) at entertainment center, nav and helm stations.
· 505 ampere hour absorbed glass-mat battery capacity with 2-Group 4D 200 AH house and 1-Group 31 105 AH engine-start controlled by vapor proof master switch.
· Dual 30-amp AC shore power system with reverse polarity indicator and 2-50' shore power cords.
· GFIC protected 110V outlets (4) in head, galley, entertainment center and navigation console.
· Spotlight on coachroof
· Navigation and anchoring lights
· Bonded electrical system and underwater fittings.
· Tagged modular wiring.
· Freedom 30 Heart Interface/Charger
· Link 2000 battery controller.
Navigation & Communications
· NorthStar 952xd Plotter Radar Navigational Display utilizing the latest 3 screen capability and automatic ranging radar overlay.
· 4KW 24" Radar Dome
· Icom 25 Watt VHF radio installed in Nav station with DSC and "Distress" switch to transmit Lat/Lon data from GPS. 8' Digital antenna on stainless drop-mount. Companion 2nd Station mike with separate speaker available as option at helm..
· 9-pin GPS connection for dedicated laptop station to display MapTech charts.
· Edson 24" stainless steel destroyer wheel. Gloss varnished teak rim is optional.
· Teleflex Sea Star manual hydraulic steering with heavy-duty brass cylinder.
· Raymarine ST6001 SIG Hydraulic Smart Pilot with AST autopilot.
· Large Aqualoy 22 stainless steel plate rudder blade.
· Bennett recessed trim-tabs with console indicators.
· Pressure hot/cold water for galley with 10-gallon water heater and 58-gallon fresh water tank.
· Rule automatic, electric bilge pump with stainless topside thru-hull. A 2nd pump is optional
· 1 Bosworth high-capacity manual bilge pump.
· Vacuflush freshwater head with 20-gallon holding tank with both deck plate for pump-out station discharge and overboard discharge pump.
· Centralized gray water discharge system through transom to minimize thru-hulls.
· 316 Stainless side-deck drains into gray water system rather than through toe-rail, staining topsides.
· Gray water sump with strainer and clear inspection port for shower, icebox and AC condensate.
· Scandvik transom platform fresh water H/C shower.
· Marelon non-corrosive thru-hulls/seacocks with strainers and double-clamped hose connections.
Interior (Components are built by East Coast Interiors who also custom build the interiors for Cessna Citation Business Jets).
· Large wrap-around saloon lounge in 5" dual-density, bolstered and buttoned Ultraleather upholstery in color of choice.
· Gloss varnished saloon table in cherry on Scandvik gas operated telescoping pedestal. Table drops to form huge double berth with 6'6" centerline length, 7' on the diagonal and width of 7' across the aft section.
· Satin-varnished cherry bulkhead forward with anchor locker access doors.
· Cherry battened hull sides.
· Forward, head and galley bulkheads are epoxy-bonded and taped to hull and deck for additional structural support.
· Off-white laminated paneling with honeycomb core and cherry cornerposts and trim on head walls and cabinet sides.
· Beautifully framed cherry cabinets and drawers, finished with satin varnish.
· Pushbutton latches on cabinet doors and drawers
· Gloss varnished teak & holly cabin sole that is removable for ease of maintenance.
· Privacy pull shades over hull ports.
· Corian counter tops in galley, side table and head vanity in oyster pattern to complement cherry.
· Lined storage compartments (5) outboard of settee backrest and under saloon settee.
· Large bureau drawers (2) and shoe locker under entertainment center. Note that drawers are replaced with louvered cabinet door when optional 16,000 BTU air conditioning unit is selected.
· Optional storage shelves (p&s) with 2.5" fiddles, forward of hull ports and outboard over the forepeak lounge are available for additional bedding/duffel storage when cruising.
· Large forepeak anchor locker..
· Off-white, foam backed vinyl headliner.
· Head door, when open, serves as large dressing mirror and privacy door, blocking view from deck without having to close companionway entrance.
· Supplemental 8x12 dressing mirror in main saloon.
· Hanging locker to port of companionway entrance with outboard storage shelves is closed off by inward swinging 2-section companionway door.
· Electrical panels are mounted on recessed, hinge-out door to starboard of companionway entrance.
· Enclosed head/shower to starboard with countertop cabinet, enclosed locker under sink w/stainless TP holder, towel rings (2) and shower-sump.
· Teak companionway steps with tool storage.
· Samsung widescreen 22.5" LCD TV w/181 channel, cable TV tuner.
· Clarion Audio/Video Stereo System including an XMD3-RET AM/FM water resistant Marine CD Player w/DCZ265 with 6 Disc Changer; a DVD/CD/MP3 Video Player in entertainment center; Sirius Satellite Receiver with Shakespeare Galaxy SRA-10 Satellite antenna; and, SRR1634 Triaxial saloon and CM1622 Coaxial cockpit speakers powered by an APX400.4m 4 Channel 400 watt amplifier.
· Marina cable TV & Tel connection & 50' cord
· Video output to Northstar 6000i from LCD TV for reception of DVD & cable TV signal in cockpit.
· Panasonic NN-T888S stainless steel 1.1 cu.ft. 850-watt convection microwave oven with 4 way cooking: convection bake/combo/microwave/broil.
· Recessed sink with removable Corian cover.
· Surface mounted single-burner Princess ceramic electric cooktop.
· 3-drawers for flatware, utensils and rolled goods under cooktop.
· Large 5 cu. ft. top-loading icebox with Seafrost 12v electric refrigeration w/2 ice trays, divider shelves, condiments rack, piston supported lid and drain to sump with strainer.
· Large above-counter 3-door storage cabinet.
· Storage locker with shelf for pots/pans, rolled goods and cleaning supplies under sink. Flip panel to large Rubbermaid trash bin.
· General Ecology Seagull water purifier.
· Overhead stainless safety handrail doubles as towel drying bar.
Commissioning Items & Gear
· Lewmar 33# hi-polish stainless steel claw anchor with 20 ft. of 5/16 stainless calibrated chain and 250' of 3-strand premium nylon rope with chain/rope splice.
· 4 - 1/2 "x 35' braided pre-spliced white docklines
· 4 - 8x27 fenders with whips.
· 3x5 yacht ensign with teak staff.
· Stainless Deluxe Tool Kit (West#1828956)
· 159-Piece Chromed Socket, Box Wrench, Allen & Driver Tools Kit. (West #329443)
· Yanmar engine spares kit and service manual
· Name and hailing port on transom in single color vinyl.
INSTALLED OPTIONS ABOVE STANDARD BOAT:
· Contrasting non-skid on decks, pilothouse locker lids, swim platform, cabin trunk, and/or hardtop.
· Transom opening door, outward swinging to center, with stern seat.
· Teak decking on boarding steps, pilothouse sole
· fresh water wash-downs in foredeck
· Raymarine ST6001 SmartPilot SG1 Hydraulic Autopilot w/Rudder Feedback
· Westerbeke 3.8KWBCDT/60Hz cocoon with remote control panel.
· Marine-Air 16,000 BTU AC/reverse-cycle heat with duct to saloon and pilothouse.
· Side Power SP55S bow thruster with joystick control.
· Teak rim on 24" Edson steering wheel in lieu of stainless steel.
· Removable 36x13 gloss-varnished teak pilothouse table w/fiddles mounted on bright finish 316 stainless pedestal. Single leaf opens to form 36x26 table without fiddles for 4 place settings.
· Removable Pilothouse settee aft backrests/cushions.
· 2nd automatic bilge pump near shaft.
· Propulsion Options
· Disc-type warp cutter on shaft.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.