Join Our Team
Professional Yacht Broker, Southern Bay Office - Job Description
North Point Yacht Sales is expanding and seeking a full-time broker in selling high-end powerboats and performance sailboats. North Point Yacht Sales is an authorized dealer for several lines of powerboats and sailboats along with an extensive list of brokerage boats. We ensure our clients' boats will have the greatest impact on the market by utilizing modern graphic designers, a webmaster, MLS and various regional and national boat shows. We have a full-time dedicated staff that covers everything from listings to closings.
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with excellent communications skills, attention to detail, the highest level of ethical standards, and exceptional work ethic who thrive in team performance. Resumes will be accepted from candidates who have the following credentials:
Proven track record of yacht sales
Strong client relationship skills
Experience in developing and executing a sales plan
Expertise in customer support
Experience in powerboat and sailboat market analysis
Four year BS/BA degree preferred
It is North Point Yacht Sales’ goal to have the best team and provide our extensive client base with exceptional top notch service.
Job Type: Commission
Marine Service Technician Job Description
North Point Yacht Sales is looking to expand our service team. North Point Yacht Sales in Annapolis MD is looking for a qualified Service Technician to join our growing business. This individual must be able to lead and guide others, be a problem solver, support team members, and work efficiently to achieve the highest customer satisfaction. Required knowledge of boats ( and their operation ), marine engines, repairs and repair estimates, and maintenance for boats is necessary. Under the supervision of the Service Director, the Service Marine Technician will be responsible for:
- Performing work on boats to a high standard, both service and riggings as needed- service, diagnose, and repair.
- Diagnose and properly repair boats (sail and power) brought in for warranty and/or service in a timely and professional manner.
- Perform routine service inspections, test, and lubricate engines (both inboard and outboard) and other major components.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and install electronics in boats including bilge pumps, charging systems, and steering systems, etc.
- Assist in the setup and testing of stock and new customers boats.
- Ability to winterize boats of all brands.
- Move boats and/or trailers as directed.
- Work with the Service Director and Service Coordinator to complete work in a timely manner.
- Handle multiple work orders and utilize computer systems to document work that has been performed.
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge of marine diagnosis technology and certification, including Yamaha and Mercury certification, Tiara certification and other boat brand certification.
- Ensure all tools and equipment are maintained and in good working condition and maintain clean work place.